- Personal loans up to R250,000
- Low-interest starting from 18.5%
- Repayment up to 84 months
[Accessed February 24, 2020]
About Just Money
Justmoney has been providing a financial solution for 10 years and we still strive to be a trusted voice within the personal finance sector.
We will help by taking the stress out of you while guiding you on your financial journey, allowing you to make informed decisions today, and for your future. When you have Justmoney by your side managing finances will be safe, and convenient.
What Justmoney offers to clients
All Justmoney clients are entitled to incredible benefits. Here are the benefits offered at Justmoney:
- Various informative and simplified guides on different financial products.
- We let you compare charges between different bank accounts to help you save.
- We update you with informative content online and via a newsletter.
- At Justmoney we work with registered credit providers to offer you an array of financial products such as personal loans, insurance, and debt consolidation.
- Free, easy-to-use calculators to work out your budget before you even apply for a loan.
- We also offer a deals hub.
Just Money Services
We work with a wide range of companies that allow us to give you a variety of personal loans to choose from.
A personal loan is a loan issued by a credit provider for an individual’s personal use. There are many uses for a personal loan including paying for education, medical expenses, or home renovations.
Your personal loan repayment fees
The amount you will repay will be determined by the following factors:
- Initiation fee - the once-off fee the lender charge when you take a loan. You can either pay it as an installment or you pay it upfront, but it is more advisable to pay it upfront.
- Monthly fee - it’s a long-term fee that is for the administration costs of a loan.
- Interest rates - rates can be either fixed or flexible. You choose the best one for you.
- Loan term - with the term of the loan, the longer you take to repay your loan, the higher the repayment amount will be.
- Credit life insurance - ensures that when you come across unforeseen circumstances that cause loss of income occurs. Your debt will still be well taken care of. You do not necessary to purchase this policy from the lender. You can buy it from a service provider you want.
Just Money – Personal loan
- Loan Type Personal loans
- Interest Rate from 18.5%
- Loan Amount up to R250,000
- Repayment 3 months to 84 months
Benefits of Just Money
- Flexible loan terms
- Loan amounts up to R250,000
- Credit life insurance
Personal loan calculator
Justmoney the friend you can turn too when you need financial assistance
At Justmoney we have made looking and applying for a loan easy.
With just one loan application form, you can have access to several credit providers. You will choose the best for you after you have compared all the loan terms and interests.
What lenders look for before granting you a loan
Before a lender decides of giving you a loan, they firstly conduct an assessment to see if you will be able to repay the loan. Here are some of the things they check for:
- Age- loans are not granted to a person under 18 or older than 65 years.
- Employment status- to be considered for a loan you should bring proof of your income and bring bank statements that correspond with your payslip.
- Affordability- your debts and expenses should not exceed your income.
- Credit payment history- we check all your credit history. To determine how you used to pay your previous credits.
Documents needed to apply for a loan
When you apply for a loan, ensure you attach all the necessary documents.
- Identity documents
- Proof of residence
- Proof of employment
- Three months bank statement
How to get hold of Justmoney
At Justmoney we strictly operate online. So, when you need our services you can simply visit our website. But we are also available on phone calls. You can call Justmoney on weekdays.
Justmoney promise to you
Justmoney was established to help people achieve their dreams by providing financial help. We always strive to stay true to what we promise people. Trust Justmoney will be all the financial solutions you need, you will never be disappointed. Some of our promises to our people are:
- One of our greatest promises is to provide solutions to your finance-related problems.
- Justmoney stands in ques for you.
- We ensure you find the right financial products and services.
- With Justmoney by your side, you can save your hard-earned money.
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
I have been looking for a loan for quite some time but after I heard about Justmoney, finding a loan became so easy and quick
— Free State —
Applying for a loan through Justmoney is so quick and convenient.
— Cape Town —