- Car finance up to R250,000
- Low-interest starting from 16%
- Repayment up to 72 months
[Accessed January 23, 2023]
Fincheck offers customers an easy way to compare insurance and loans. Through them, you can compare many offers in just 2 minutes!
You can also get tips on how to improve your credit score. These will help you make good financial decisions. They’re here to help you avoid unnecessary debt and stick to your budget. Budgeting correctly instils long-term decision-making skills.
Their loans are easy to obtain and applications are straightforward. They offer secured and unsecured loans.
About their vehicle financing options
Their panel of lenders offer car loans that are specific to your needs. Naturally, they have a lower interest rate and a much longer repayment period compared to most personal loans. This is because car loans are secured while most smaller personal loans are unsecured.
Because the loan is secured, you gain these benefits. Using their comparison website means you're able to compare the fees and interest rates of leading lenders and then pick the loan offer that suits you best. They require that you insure your vehicle if you want to finance it through them.
Their online platform
Internet banking is an important feature in an increasingly digital world. They know that most banks offer internet banking allowing you to pay others free of charge and from the comfort of your home. It is only fair that you should be able to get your personal loans in the same way.
They make use of encrypted software to ensure the safety of your information.
Their consultants are always available to address any of your concerns. Just make use of the messenger button in the bottom right corner of their webpage.
They aim to instil positive financial and spending habits. Maybe putting away 10% of your salary each month or saving up all your loose change for a whole year. Small habits lead to much bigger and better outcomes.
Finding a competitive car loan through Fincheck
They offer your vehicle loans up to the value of R175 000. The minimum amount that can be taken out is R1 000 and the repayment term ranges from 3 months to 72 months. Use their vehicle comparisons to get special rates and specific loan features.
Vehicle finance options
- Leasing agreement - this option does not allow you to own the car - you’re merely renting it. It's ideal for short-term car use. This isn’t considered vehicle finance, it’s a rental agreement.
- Personal loan - this allows you to borrow a fixed sum and pay it back over a fixed term. Interest rates are generally higher. It’s also a better option for those looking to finance the purchase of a used car.
- Hire purchase - a minimum deposit will be paid along with fixed monthly payments. You’re essentially renting the car until the final payment is made.
- Guarantor loan - this is for those with poor credit histories. A third party will stand in as the guarantor to take responsibility should you default on your loan.
- Vehicle instalment agreement - you’ll pay the deposit and the remaining amount will be financed. You’ll own the car, only once you’ve paid it off completely.
Fincheck – Car loan
- Loan Type Car finance
- Interest Rate 16 – 28% p/a
- Loan Amount up to R250,000
- Repayment 3 month to 72 months
- Decision Same day
Benefits of Fincheck
- Easy online application
- Loans up to R250 000
- Bad credit loans available
- 24/7 loan applications
Car loan calculator
How to apply for one of their loans
On their website, you must fill in your name, surname, email address, phone number, and South African ID number.
Click next and choose your desired amount and repayment period. Click next. You’ll be asked about your monthly income before expenditure as well as your estimated monthly expenses.
You will need to fill in your employment status, whether you need help managing debt, and whether or not you would like a free quote from a trusted partner. You’ll need to fill in how often you get paid (a salary or wages), and you must select which bank. Then just click apply and wait for confirmation that your online loan application has been received.
Fincheck, making loans easier for you
Fincheck saves you time so that you don't have to rush. Take your time when deciding. Because this way you are sure to find the exact vehicle finance option you're looking for.
They recommend the following when choosing a bank. They’re simple but they have an impact.
- Be clear about what you want to achieve with your loan.
- Look into the interest rates offered by each potential lender.
- Ask each lender questions to see how well they perform.
Why you should take a journey with them
- They’re a free comparison site that all South Africans can use.
- They’re an independent organisation.
- Their financial information is completely transparent.
- They offer you quick comparisons to save you time.
- Their applications are fully online.
- They are a financial tool for you to use to help you grow.
- They want to help you build a better financial future.
- They offer you savings tips and advice through their expert consultants.
- Their reaction time is relatively fast.
What else they can offer you
Not only do they help compare personal and car loans but they also offer insurance. From life and funeral insurance to car insurance. Their aim is to make the unexpected easier. They’re there to prepare for the worst and we want you to be covered for the ‘just in case’.
They also offer debt counselling. They help you find a debt consolidation loan quickly and easily. Fincheck also offers credit cards and business financing. Their goal is to offer you a wide variety of options so that you can compare and make an educated decision. The tips and improvement suggestions are a lifesaver.
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
The tips and improvement suggestions are a lifesaver.
— Polokwane —
Such an easy comparison site.
— East London —
The quality of this service is impeccable.
— Grahamstown —
- not available
- not available
- Illovo Sandton South Africa
- Get Directions
- Monday Open – 24 Hours
- Tuesday Open – 24 Hours
- Wednesday Open – 24 Hours
- Thursday Open – 24 Hours
- Friday Open – 24 Hours
- Saturday Open – 24 Hours
- Sunday Open – 24 Hours