Bright On Capital
- Business loans up to R2,500,000
- Reliable Working Capital
- Repayment up to 90 days
[Accessed April 6, 2023]
About Bright On Capital
Providing revolving capital and financial aid to small and upcoming businesses that show growth potential is what Bright On Capital is all about.
They’re a black-owned online lender that believes in offering entrepreneurs the chance to seize opportunities as they arise.
Bright On Capital goes above and beyond
Many small and upcoming businesses struggle to access business funding. This is where Bright On Capital has the means to assist with the necessary funding because of the way they reach a decision.
While major lenders look at your financial history extensively, Bright On Capital looks at your more recent financial history. They go above and beyond to understand your business and its potential. This increases your chance of approval and ensures you’re offered a solution tailored to your unique credit needs.
They believe in allowing you to access the funding you need to grow your business and create a sustainable financial future.
How does Bright On Capital work?
Major banks traditionally require a steady 5-year trading history before they consider granting a business loan. Bright On Capital knows that small business is essential for the economy and needs financial assistance to grow.
They’ve come up with an innovative approach to small business financing by understanding the things like:
- Products and services
- Operating capacity and capabilities
By understanding these aspects they’re able to assess the amount of financing needed to help your business grow.
The bottom line of Bright On Capital's funding
The bottom line of Bright On Capital’s business loans is to look at the present financial needs and assist financially in a manner that is beneficial and sustainable. They believe that small business is the future and they strive to bring you appropriate and affordable financial solutions.
Bright On Capital Services
Bright On Capital strives to deliver outstanding, top-class service to you through the business products they have to offer.
These services comprise:
- Invoice finance – This facility allows you to access cash for urgent matters like:
- Starting with your next project
You can enjoy up to 80% of the invoice value with a waiting period of 4 hours when you apply for a business loan. This option allows you to repay your loan once the client pays you for the invoice.
Purchase order finance
This facility is offered in two categories. The first is supply and delivery. When you need financing to order all of the goods needed so that you deliver on time.
You can enjoy a 70% loan of the total purchase order which can be accessed within 24 hours. You’ll repay the loan when your client pays the invoice.
The second category for this finance option is for manufacture and assembly. This funding will allow you to purchase materials or components needed to manufacture or assemble the client’s goods.
Bright On Capital can assist you with 70% of the total invoice amount which you can access within 24 hours. You only repay the loan when your client pays the invoice.
This financing option allows you to access funding on contracts of 6 months or more from large clients. You could enjoy 50% of the expected profit as a business loan. You repay the loan when your client pays the invoice.
When you’ve paid 50% of the business loan amount, you can apply for a re-advance on your loan.
Bright On Capital – Business loan
- Loan Type Business loans
- Loan Amount up to R2,500,000
- Repayment 10 days to 90 days
Benefits of Bright On Capital
- Request a quote online
- Affordable monthly interest rates
- No additional fees
Business loan calculator
The steps to accessing the funding you need
When you apply for a business loan from Bright On Capital, there are documents you need to provide for your application to be assessed and a responsible decision made.
These documents are:
- If you’re VAT registered 6 months of bank statements of all your business accounts. If you’re not VAT registered, 12 month’s bank statements
- Debtors age analysis
- Contracts issued by key customers
- If you’re VAT registered, 12-month VAT returns
- Tax compliance document from SARS with a valid pin
What are the requirements for a Bright On Capital business loan?
- 12-month trading history
- More than R500,000 in revenue was generated in the last year
- Track record of goods and services supplied to large and medium corporates/public sector entities
The business loan application explained
The financial business solutions offered by Bright On Capital are easy, convenient, and transparent. The entire loan process is quick to complete and gives you access to the funding you need within as little as 4 hours. When you complete the process, you don’t need to re-register for a new loan.
- When you apply, they’ll take a close look at your business to better understand your financial needs.
- They require easy access to any relevant financial information needed.
- Bright On will assess every aspect of your business to ensure the right assistance is offered.
- After the assessment, you’ll be pre-approved for the funding you need.
- The Bright On Capital credit committee might request additional documentation before final approval for funding is granted. They will also request your FICA documents.
- They work with you to onboard your debtors.
- A clearing account is established in the name of your business to ensure transparency with loan repayments.
Reasons to partner with Bright On Capital
- Transact online 24 hours a day
- No paperwork required
- Fast pre-approval
- Flexible financing
Let Bright On Capital give you the funding you need to grow your business
Many small businesses have lost out on game-changing deals because of the lack of necessary funding to complete the task. Bright On Capital wanted to change this and give small businesses an equal chance in the market.
When you don’t meet the qualifying criterion from major lenders, give Bright On Capital a chance to assist you with the funding you need to grow your business.
Bright On Capital is a trusted & reliable provider of business loans
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
My business was only a year and a half old and I did not qualify for funding from my bank. I applied for a business loan from Brighton Capital and had the funding I needed within 24 hours.
— Boksburg —
I am so glad that I found Brighton Capital. They’ve enabled me to grow my business by granting me a business loan when I needed it most. They’ve helped me a lot.
— Aberdeen —
I would like to thank Brighton Capital for changing the way business loans could be accessed. They gave me and many other business owners a chance to grow and become successful.
— Cape Town —
Bright On Capital Contact
- 22 Sloane Street, Bryanston Sandton 2191 South Africa
- Get Directions
- Monday 08:00 – 18:00
- Tuesday 08:00 – 18:00
- Wednesday 08:00 – 18:00
- Thursday 08:00 – 18:00
- Friday 08:00 – 18:00
- Saturday – Closed
- Sunday – Closed