- Business loans up to R5,000,000
- Grow your business
- Repayment up to 24 months
[Accessed January 24, 2023]
Making the best out of any situation is their strength. Here at Genfin, they are all about professional funding solutions for businesses.
They are here to help thriving businesses grow. Clients can count on them at Genfin to work with them to find the right solution for their business loan needs. Knowing full well that businesses are never the same. Neither is the future predictable.
They offer flexibility through three key features:
- You can deposit any extra cash and reduce the loan term quickly.
- When you require additional cash you can withdraw excess capital.
- So to either extend your term or reduce your instalment you can refinance the loan.
The key elements
They look at businesses as owners and because they do this, they evaluate the important metrics before deciding on a client's funding request. Time matters and that is why they believe that they can pay out your loan within 3 days of your loan application.
Their application process is digital and uncomplicated. They complete your application in a day.
You need fast, effective, and flexible funding and that is what they offer you here at Genfin.
Their loan benefits
- They do charge interest in the reduction of your business loan balance. However, they charge less than your average competitor.
- Repayments can be done over a 12-month period
- You can withdraw funds at any time as long as it's from the repaid capital.
The Genfin services
Service delivery and a good one at that is important to them here at Genfin. Their main priority is to see businesses thrive and grow. With Genfin funding, you can grow and take advantage of new opportunities. You can finance seasonal or short-term loan requirements. You can restructure debt to reduce funding costs.
You can also access cash flow to address short-term business challenges. You can unlock cash flow that is tied up in a property transaction.
Genfin – Business loan
- Loan Type Business loans
- Loan Amount up to R5,000,000
- Repayment 90 days to 24 months
- Decision 24 hours
Benefits of Genfin
- Grow your business with tailored finance
- Integrated finance solutions
- Business loans up to R5 million
Business loan calculator
The great thing about this is it costs nothing. Only if your loan is outstanding then they will apply a monthly interest rate of 3.5%.
This will result in a total interest charge of roughly R24 000 for every R100 000 borrowed over a 12-month period.
Making your application process a breeze.
Not every company can say that they are for their clients, but that is something they at Genfin can proudly attest to. Every process is designed to suit your individual business needs. All you have to do is start the application process and see how your business will take off.
Let’s do it together
You can apply for it in two different ways. Either fill out the online application form or you can do it telephonically. When the application process is complete, your consultant will ask for certain documents for evaluation. When that is approved, the payout into your account is instant.
How long it takes
When all the required documents are given for evaluation, it takes up to three days to approve your loan.
Things to keep in mind when evaluating an application
There are three things that they consider when structuring your financial funding.
- How stable the business is
- Your financial metrics
- The business credit history
Required documents for the funding
- The business's most recent 12-month bank statement.
- Most recent management accounts
- Latest annual financial statement
- Your SARS statement of accounts (VAT & PAYE applicable)
For any more questions, you can call them or email them or fill out the questionnaire online.
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
So excited to start this adventure with Genfin. They have made this process an easy one. Now my dream is finally a reality. All thanks to Genfin
— Pretoria —
Nothing impressed me more than how dedicated Genfin is to their clients and making sure that we get what we need for our business needs
— Kempton park —
- Waterfront Terraces Unit 4 First Floor, 3 Waterfront Rd Bellville Western Cape 7530 South Africa
- Get Directions
- Monday 08:00 – 17:00
- Tuesday 08:00 – 17:00
- Wednesday 08:00 – 17:00
- Thursday 08:00 – 17:00
- Friday 08:00 – 17:00
- Saturday – Closed
- Sunday – Closed